Saturday 26 November 2022

a seat in the spiritual waiting room ♡​♪

 i realised after uploading my previous entry that i hadn’t done a proper introduction.. so that’s what this is  ​♪

i have a basic intro on my sidebar which you can read (it contains my basic info and interests as well as what music i like etcetera) but i wanted to share some things about myself here for whomever may find my blog in the online cosmos

i am someone who likes a lot of things and wants to try every activity there is, and i have quite an obsessive personality i suppose.. so once i find something i enjoy, i tend to latch onto it for some time ♡

 i recently discovered the joy of astrology and all things cosmic. i think part of the reason i enjoy learning about this is because it helps me to understand myself. i struggle alot with my gender identity and am only slowly coming to terms with who i want to be; astrology helps me to find sense in my character, which can feel so confusing at times. i also just think the stars are so pretty [ㅜ__ㅜ] astrology to me is incredible because it’s like real life magic. the fact that we can discover things about ourselves and others by simply reading the stars and planets is something so beautiful.. and stars never die

i run a small astrology blog on tumblr to document transits and my learning if anyone’s interested. it’s @cosmicmail ✉️

another thing i find beautiful is language. the art of communication with other beings through unique sounds and letters, no two of which are the same, is an underappreciated art i think !!! i have been learning french for a while now and want to become fluent, and i have also always had a desire to learn a language that doesn’t use the latin alphabet. 나는 배우어 한국 ♡! i chose to learn korean because i think both the language and country are beautiful, and i already knew 한골 so it made perfect sense (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ i would love to learn mandarin as well but i think it would be a huge challenge.. maybe one day

the thing i love the most in life is fashion. to me,  clothes and fashion is its own art that can be interpreted however you please. that’s the magic of it. i collect fashion magazines from all around the world, and for every country i visit i buy an issue of the country’s vogue ♡ magazines and books are a passion and obsession of mine.. i have a very large shelf… i will love anything fashion-related really: fashion history, trends, collections and publications. my favourite designers + brands currently are vivienne westwood (always ♡), sandy liang, shushu/tong and miu miu, although, as i said, i love anything even if it’s not my “style”- i’ll still find it interesting. speaking of, i would describe my style as a feminine sort of preppy, quite timeless and with a lot of button-down shirts and ties. but, one of my favourite styles is any gyaru subculture, they’re always so cool 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

so, i think you understand the general message. i enjoy beautiful things: astrology, language, fashion. and so many more (see my side bar). i hope you enjoyed this entry, wonderful reader. i hope this has reached you well and the stars are aligning perfectly so our frequencies meet.. ♡

take care. ~sparkle

p.s. my big3 is virgo sun, cap moon + libra rising


No comments:

Post a Comment

a seat in the spiritual waiting room ♡​♪

  i realised after uploading my previous entry that i hadn’t done a proper introduction.. so that’s what this is  ​♪ i have a basic intro on...