Saturday 3 December 2022

let the light living in your ♡ bloom

hello again cosmos-dwellers ♡(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♡ today’s post is another with minimal direction simply because i am in the mood to write for you all..

i,m writing on my laptop for the first time . this is a new experience for this blog. i like seeing my pages from new perspectives like this: it's refreshing. it makes me feel like an outsider looking in on my blog. i wonder what someone who came across my blog would think? how would they view me; what picture of me would they create in their mind? let me help you, dearest reader: i have brown hair and i have little golden highlights running through it. my eyes are brown too- dark brown. right now i'm wearing my glasses, but i don't usually. i'm wearing my favourite pink button-down shirt with a pink tie. what do you think of me now? has your picture changed to fit...

tonight, i'm listening to Windswept Adan by ichiko aoba. i love this album and the cover art- it's so beautiful and serene and twinkly. makes me feel like a wood nymph. 

i reorganized my spotify a little tonight; changed some playlist covers to new photos that i found in the cosmos. i also made a new tumblr blog. it has zero followers and not a single interaction. i like that. it only has the prettiest pictures and peace. no one could disturb me there, it's like a little digital daydream. i really love pretty things. my infatuation with curating feeds and personas is probably quite telling about me. i often feel as though i live with my head in the clouds.. maybe something in my chart explains this. my libra ascendant making me obsessed with my appearance even digitally? i'm unsure

porcelain by aoba just came on. i love this song so much. it feels sad almost, but in a sort of bitter-sweet way. aoba is a genius. 

"It's strange: our waltz waxes and wanes  月夜の waltz あわせて

In time with this moonlit night  満ちたり 引いたり 不思議なこと

The flowers bob their enormous heads  ハナゴンドウ 飛び跳ねて

Could something be awakening?  何が起きるの?

The bougainvilleas are lovely, aren't they?  ブーゲンビリア きれいね

Let the light living in your heart bloom, too  こころに宿る 光を ひらいて"


those lyrics are perfect. the way she references the moon and its lunar cycles feeds my soul ♡ 

the final line of the song leaves the listener with a message that we all need to hear now and then. it reminds us to never dull our sparkle for others, and to live as our completely authentic self, always. even wen society tells us not to, we must stay true to ourselves. we need to let our souls bloom. that really resonates with me, and i hope it can with you also lovely guests. 


i need to go now as it's getting really late and i need to sleep, but i hope you enjoyed reading my ramblings for today. if you made it to the end of this post, i appreciate you eternally. i hope that your days will bring blessings, take care. love, your edmin, Sparkle~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

a seat in the spiritual waiting room ♡​♪

  i realised after uploading my previous entry that i hadn’t done a proper introduction.. so that’s what this is  ​♪ i have a basic intro on...