Friday 27 January 2023

chatroom~ ringtone from the soul

hello again, guests ♡! welcome back to the spiritual waiting room; i am so incredibly sorry that we had an extended period of closure, but we are now open after some small maintenance to provide your regular doses of spirituality, girliness, astrology, and getting lost in the cosmos. 

today is going to be a jumble of topics that come to me as i please- a chatroom of the soul, if you like
the first thing i wanted to address is the astrology: lots has been happening in the cosmos, dearest guests !! but i have struggled to find the time and energy to report on it, and for that i apologise. i hope to get back on track with my research and cosmic news soon. 
i have been working hard to try and better understand myself and who i want to become in 2023, and i think i can see the stars at the end of this tunnel. my journey is confusing and difficult and exhausting, and sometimes i want to give up and ignore what i feel, but i know that ultimately what’s meant for me will happen, and what feels scary isn’t wrong because of that. change is coming i can feel it~~!
i hope you’re all taking care. ♡^^♡

i try to remain positive about all that goes on in my life but i often am overcome with a sense of hopelessness when i sit and reflect on my situation. things often feel so impossible and out of reach that it almost feels easier to suppress my emotions than explore them, but i do have faith in the universe and the stars that things will come out in my favour. 
i think faith is such a vital thing, but not necessarily in the traditional religious sense, but faith that there’s something out there guiding us. whether it’s the cosmos and lunations or a god or another higher power altogether, i find comforting solace in having something to believe in. it takes the pressure away from always feeling as though i need to have everything figured out, if that makes sense. 
i encourage you to find guidance in something if you can, even if that just means opening up to those in our lives. 

to the sidebar of my blog, i added a “cosmic mail” section where hopefully i’ll keep up with recent transits. it’s a little outdated currently due to reasons aforementioned, but im hoping to update it soon~

in a general life update, i finished my exams and i’m hoping to sell my first sewing projects soon ♪( ´θ`)
you can follow me on instagram @frilllies… hopefully i’ll be able to finish the final two products for my first launch tomorrow and list them on sunday, the day after ♡
also, i’m not sure if it’s something in the astrology but i’ve been having lots of strange and vivid dreams recently. usually, i hardly ever dream or have nightmares, but since the start of 2023 i’ve dreamt so often and i usually wake up able to fully recall the content of my dream. i’m hoping to look into if there is something in the transits causing this, or if something else is contributing. 
i actually rather like dreaming, so it is not unwelcome, but rather curious. 

i want to immerse myself in my writing and inspirations as much as possible and push out more creations. less endless scrolling (i say this but don’t do it.. ㅜㅜ)
i got a hobonichi weeks for christmas and i have absolutely loved working in it weekly: it’s so cute and practical. i love decorating it with my cute memos and stickers and washi tapes.. hopefully i’ll post some of my spreads for january soon !
that reminds me i need more memos…

it’s getting late and i want to wake up early tomorrow so i can be productive, so i’ll go. hopefully i’ll write tomorrow
i miss writing here for you all. 

but until then, admin Sparkle says goodbye~ ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a seat in the spiritual waiting room ♡​♪

  i realised after uploading my previous entry that i hadn’t done a proper introduction.. so that’s what this is  ​♪ i have a basic intro on...